We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
CHICKEN BREAST WITH CREAM AND MUSHROOMS, VERY DELICIOUS.
6 slices of chicken breast, 2 cans of champignon mushrooms, an onion, a glass of wine, butter (about 2 tablespoons), 400 grams of sour cream, parsley.
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken breast with cream and mushrooms:
Fry the chicken breast in butter, then set aside until the onion is cooked. Over the hardened onion, add the cleaned and sliced mushrooms, then the wine. Let it boil covered with a lid, and when it is ready put the slices of chicken breast, then sour cream. Bring to the boil, then season with salt and pepper to taste. At the end, add finely chopped parsley. Serve hot with polenta!
Chicken breast ingredients in sour cream and mustard sauce
- 4 slices of chicken breast weighing 90-130 grams / piece
- 1 tablespoon grated flour
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (or your favorite mustard)
- 30 grams (1 small piece) of finely chopped onion
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely chopped (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 30 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 300 ml. of concentrated chicken soup
- 150 grams of greasy cream with at least 30% fat or the same amount of special cooking cream, which can be even leaner (any percentage between 14-30%)
- optionally, a drop of freshly grated nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- finely chopped greens for sprinkling at the end (parsley or chives)
Preparation of chicken breast in sour cream and mustard sauce - preparation of slices of chicken breast
1. For this chicken breast recipe in sps of cream, the chicken breast is prepared as for schnitzel. Slice into slices about 1.5-2 cm thick, as much as possible with a uniform thickness. No need to fight with a hammer. Season the chicken breast slices with nutmeg (optional) with salt and pepper. Then roll the slices (or sprinkle) with flour. He shook off the excess flour. An economical option, in order not to consume a lot of flour, is to be sprinkled with flour passed through a fine sieve.
2. Put the oil in a pan over medium heat and then add the butter. I do not recommend giving up either of the two types of fats. The butter will taste good and the oil will raise its smoking temperature so that it does not burn. After the butter melts, brown the chicken breast slices for 2-3 minutes on both sides. Just enough to turn slightly golden, then set aside.
3. Immediately add finely chopped onion and garlic to the pan. Sprinkle a little salt and reduce the heat, tempering at low temperature until the onion becomes translucent. Add the mustard to the pan and mix quickly. Immediately pour the hot chicken soup, mixing everything well.
Cooking chicken breast in sauce
4. Return the slices of browned chicken breast to the pan. Turn down the heat a little and bring the sauce back to the boil. Reduce the heat to low again. Cover the pan with the lid and cook the chicken breast slices under the lid for 10-12 minutes.
5. The chicken breast, at this stage already sufficiently cooked, is removed from the pan and kept warm, covered. Do not cook chicken breast more than is strictly necessary. Unnecessarily prolonging its thermal preparation, we will only be able to dry it very hard. Instead of enjoying a tender and juicy piece, we will fight with a strong and juicy chicken breast.
Completion of the preparation
6. Raise the heat to medium. Boil the chicken breast sauce with cream until reduced to as low as we want. Add the cream to the low sauce in the pan and mix quickly with the whisk. As I specified in the list of ingredients, you can use either a very greasy cream, which does not cut when cooked, or a special cream for cooking, which will not separate when it boils. Bring the sauce to a boil.
7. For a very fine texture of the sauce for this chicken breast with cream, I recommend that it be passed through a sieve. If you are not interested in this aspect, you can leave it more rustic. Immediately after boiling with the cream, season the sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Add the chicken breast slices to the sauce passed through the sieve. Heat well, turning them in the sauce on all sides. The preparation is ready, all you have to do is sprinkle with greens.
Serve chicken breast in cream and mustard sauce
Sprinkled with your favorite greens, which in my case was chives, this chicken breast in cream and mustard sauce is served hot. Gasket Our favorite dish for this dish is mashed potatoes. It goes just as well with a parsnip puree, for example, which is much poorer in carbohydrates. An elegant dish can be obtained by placing some steamed asparagus stalks next to it. This fragile chicken breast goes with semmelknodel dumplings or, if you prefer, plain rice or vegetables.
May it be useful to you! More recipes with chicken breast can be found with one click here.
Chicken recipes with vegetables
We recommend here some chicken recipes with vegetable mix, but also one with potatoes and mushrooms. They are all easy to prepare and are delicious and accessible to anyone.
Tasty chicken recipe with vegetables:
- 2 pieces of chicken breast
- 150 g couscous
- 1 zucchini
- 1 green onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 red or green pepper
- 1 red
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- 1 bunch of assorted greens (parsley and / or dill)
- special cod couscous (these contain turmeric, cumin, pepper, ginger, coriander)
salt to taste.
Method of preparation
- Cut the chicken breast into 4 pieces that are greased with olive oil, season with salt, pepper, then fry in a pan until golden on both sides.
- After removing the pieces of chicken breast, grease them with a paste made from a mixture of honey and mustard and bake for about 10-15 minutes to penetrate.
- During this time the couscous is prepared. Put it in a bowl with a lid, put the couscous and a pinch of salt, over which pour a cup of boiling water and cover for about 5-6 minutes.
- Zucchini, tomatoes, green onions, garlic and peppers are cut into pieces and pan-fried. When the couscous is hydrated, sprinkle with oil, lemon juice and mix with the spices and vegetables cooked in the pan. Once ready, remove the chicken from the oven and serve with the couscous and vegetables. Place the finely chopped greens on top.
Simple recipe for chicken with vegetables
We also recommend another chicken recipe with vegetables, different from the one presented above and maybe a little simpler.
- 1 carrot (10 g)
- 1 strand of parsley
- 1 large potato (30 g)
- 1 medium onion (40 g)
- Vegetable oil (to taste)
- 1 cup chicken soup (250 ml)
- 1 cup white wine (100 ml)
- 4 chicken breast fillets (400 g)
- 2 peppers, one red and one green (30 g)
- salt-to taste
Method of preparation
- Cut all the vegetables (green pepper, red pepper, carrot and onion) into small pieces. Do the same with the potato (washed and peeled).
- After cutting the vegetables, add salt to make sure they lose water when cooked, which will make the cooking process easier.
- In a saucepan, add the oil and sauté the vegetables with a little salt.
- Then add the chicken soup and white wine. You can buy the soup prepared directly from the store or you can make it yourself at home, as follows:
- Put water in a pan and add potatoes, carrots, celery, turnip, leeks and chicken.
- Then add the chicken and a pinch of salt.
- Let it boil for 20 minutes, until the meat is completely cooked and the soup evaporates. Vegetables should be made into sauce and served with chicken. You can also use water instead of soup, but with soup the food will be tastier.
Chicken recipe with baked potatoes
This food is perfect for a family day out. The chicken steak is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, and the potatoes are golden and spicy.
andIngredients for 6 servings
- 1 piece of whole chicken or you can only use certain parts of the chicken
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 50 gr fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 piece red pepper
- 1 piece carrot
- 150 ml oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon paprika, salt, Italian herbs and Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- to taste green parsley for decoration
Method of preparation
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into 4 pieces and place them in the oven tray.
- Season the spices, broth, finely chopped garlic and oil in a bowl and a half of this formed sauce, pour over the potatoes and mix well.
- The chicken is washed, sliced, the bone is deboned and halved, and the back is kept for a soup.
- Grind the meat and place in a bowl, then pour the rest of the sauce over and mix well to distribute the sauce on all the pieces of meat (keep a tablespoon of vegetable sauce), then place the chicken in the pan over the potatoes.
- Add 200 ml of water to the pan and leave everything in the preheated oven for 30 minutes at 200 ° c. Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms, wash, clean and cut the pepper and carrot, preferably, add the remaining sauce over them and mix well.
- After 30 minutes, add the vegetables on top and leave in the oven for another 30-40 minutes until the chicken is nicely browned.
- Check from time to time and if there is no more water in the tray, add a little more so that the food does not stick to the tray. You can use whatever spices you prefer, you don't need all that! Sprinkle green parsley on top and wish you more cooking and good appetite!
Chicken recipe with mushrooms
If you are looking for such a recipe for chicken food, we recommend a light dish that can be served with a polenta.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 450 grams of white mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, cleaned and halved
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 1 3/4 cup juice from chicken soup / water
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped green parsley.
Method of preparation:
- Season the chicken with coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pan. Add the previously sliced mushrooms and the halved garlic, seasoning with salt. Cover the pan with a lid and cook the composition over medium heat, until the mushrooms release their own juice, between 2 and 3 minutes. Put the lid aside and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are browned, 4-5 minutes.
- Add the wine and cook, stirring, until it evaporates for about a minute. Pour the juice from the soup and freshly chopped green parsley and simmer over medium-high heat until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid is reduced to 8 to 10 minutes.
- Put the chicken back in the pan, cover with a lid, reduce the heat to low and simmer until the chicken is well cooked for about 10-12 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Chicken breast with sour cream and mushrooms
Chicken breast with mushrooms, a light recipe for dinner
In about an hour, you can prepare a chicken breast with mushrooms, perfect for a dinner during the week. It is a light dish that can be served with a steaming polenta for a feast of taste buds.
Here are the steps you need to take to get a light chicken breast recipe ready right away!
Ingredients for chicken breast with mushrooms:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
freshly ground black pepper
450 grams of white mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
4 cloves of garlic, cleaned and halved
1/2 cup dry white wine (optional)
1 3/4 cup juice from chicken soup / water
2 tablespoons freshly chopped green parsley
4 steps to prepare chicken breast with mushrooms:
1. Season the chicken with coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. Add the rest of the oil to the pan. Add the previously sliced mushrooms and the halved garlic, seasoning with salt. Cover the pan with a lid and cook the composition over medium heat, until the mushrooms release their own juice, between 2 and 3 minutes. Put the lid aside and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are browned, 4-5 minutes.
3. Add the wine and cook, stirring, until it evaporates for about a minute. Pour the juice from the soup and freshly chopped green parsley and simmer over medium-high heat until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid is reduced to 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Add the chicken to the pan, cover with a lid, reduce the heat to low and simmer until the chicken is well cooked for about 10-12 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
If you found this article useful, give it a tryLIKE our Facebook page, where you will find at least other equally interesting articles.
1 large chicken breast
6 small mushrooms
1-2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons oil
200 g sweet cooking cream
Wash the chicken breast and portion as desired. Wash the mushrooms very well and cut them into slices. Fry the chicken pieces in oil, take them out and leave them warm. In the fat in which you fried the chicken, cook the julienned onion, add the mushrooms, the chicken and cover with water. Let it boil for about 20 minutes, dissolve the flour in a little cold water and put it in the pan.
Put the cream, stirring constantly, and leave it on the fire for another 10 minutes. A few minutes before turning off the heat, season with pepper and salt. Serve hot, seasoned with green parsley.
4 servings ready in 30 minutes, 1 single bowl used! A meal with a taste that everyone will love, from small to large.
- Preheat the oven to high temperature.
- Lightly beat the chicken like schnitzels and cut it as you like. Combine the chicken soup with the crushed garlic and spices.
- Saute the mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of oil for 3-4 minutes, in a bowl that you can put in the oven. Remove them, add the other tablespoon of oil and fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken, reduce the heat, add the chopped onion and spicy chicken soup, mix well to combine with what is left on the bottom of the pot. Let it simmer for 8-10 minutes, then stir, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat, add the butter, mix and add the cream and mushrooms. Stir, simmer for 30 seconds (do not bring to the boil), remove from the heat, add the chicken and pour the spoonful of sauce over it.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, sprinkle with extra basil or fresh parsley on top and serve.
Other quick and delicious chicken recipes:1 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
Chicken breast with mushrooms and cream
I cooked chicken breast in cream, mushrooms in cream, as well. Let's cook them together! What's coming out? A tasty and filling meal.
- 1 chicken breast (350-400 g), preferably from slow-growing chicken
- 250 g mushroom mushrooms
- 200-300 ml fat sweet cream (minimum 30% fat)
- 1-2 tablespoons fat (clarified butter, coconut oil, lard)
- salt pepper
Heat the fat in a pan and fry the meat and mushrooms cut into suitable cubes over medium heat over high heat. Do not salt until after the first 5 minutes, to avoid too abundant water removal. Keep the meat and mushrooms on the fire, stirring periodically for 7-10 minutes, until lightly browned. Add the sweet cream and keep the pan on the fire for about 1-2 minutes, until the sauce thickens. Season with ground pepper.
TOTAL: 880 grams, 1451.6 calories, 92.9 protein, 114.4 fat, 14.5 carbohydrates, 0.4 fiber
Note: These calculations are approximate. If you follow a strict diet, I recommend you do your own calculations, starting from the concrete products used.