We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Rub the yolks with the sugar, gradually add water and mix until the sugar dissolves and a whitish cream results.
Separately beat the egg whites. The flour is mixed with cocoa.
Add to the composition of yolks, egg whites and gradually flour mixed with cocoa.
Bake for 15-20 minutes on the right heat. Turn over on a towel (or baking paper) sprinkled with powdered sugar. Twist and leave until the filling is ready
Make pudding from 250-300 ml of milk.
The gelatin is soaked, and then it is dissolved a little in a bain marie or in the microwave oven (be careful not to boil it). The dissolved gelatin is added over the pudding, and when it cools it is mixed with whipped cream and fruits.
Unroll the roll and put the cream in a suitable layer (not like me because I couldn't breathe :)) You can also add sliced fruit.
Roll carefully and leave for about 2 hours in the refrigerator.
I had a little cream left and I put it on top and melted some more chocolate.
How to prepare cake with chocolate cream and pineapple
First prepare the chocolate cream because it will have to stay cold for a few hours.
Heat the whipped cream until it reaches the boiling point. Add the broken chocolate pieces and mix until it melts completely. Let it cool for a few hours or overnight and then mix it until it doubles in volume.
Meanwhile, prepare the countertops.
So, in a bowl mix the liquid ingredients (eggs, oil, yogurt and coffee) and in another solid ones (flour, cocoa, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda).
We combine them and mix only as much as is necessary to homogenize the composition. We obtain a dough that flows from the wire.
Divide the composition into two equal parts.
Transfer each part of the dough into two shapes (covered with baking paper on the bottom and greased with butter on the edges) with a diameter of 22 cm and bake for 30-35 minutes at 175 ° C.
If you don't have two shapes, bake the tops one at a time, then let them cool on a grill.
After they cool completely, cut them each into two sheets. But be careful how you handle them because they break very easily.
In the cream, add the mascarpone, mix well to homogenize and, finally, add the chopped pineapple.
Spread a part of the pineapple cream on each counter.
Decorate with cream set aside and pineapple pieces.
Keep the cake cold until ready to serve. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Method of preparation
1. To make the decorative paste, mix all the ingredients well.
2. Put in the tray (31 x 31cm) the model and the baking paper.
3. We put the paste in a spirit with a simple tip and we spray according to the chosen model.
4. Put the tray in the fridge for 15-20 min.
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
3. Beat the egg whites with the salt powder. Then add 130 g of sugar and mix until it dissolves.
4. Beat the yolks with 50 g of sugar until their volume increases considerably, they lighten in color and the sugar is almost completely dissolved.
5. Mix the egg whites with the yolks with a spatula.
6. Incorporate through light movements, also with the help of a spatula, the sifted flour in the composition.
7. Remove the tray from the refrigerator, pour the composition into it and level.
8. Put the tray in the oven, on the middle shelf, for 15-20 minutes (do the test with the toothpick).
9. Remove from the oven, peel off the baking sheet and roll with paper, then wrap in a clean, damp towel.
1. Mix 50 ml whipped cream with mascarpone.
2. Beat the rest of the cream until it gains consistency and changes its volume.
3. Add the mascarpone cheese in the whipped cream and mix until smooth.
4. Add the dehydrated fruit and mix with a spoon.
After it has cooled, cut the edges, fill the top with cream and put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or as long as you can until you put it :)) in it.
Strawberry and meringue cake
Mix the sugar with the yolks, add the butter, cream and the rest of the ingredients. You get a
My Halloween cake
We start like this: for a countertop we use: 4 yolks mixed with 4 tablespoons of sugar and 6 tablespoons
Chocolate and pineapple roll
For top :, -5 eggs, -5 tablespoons sugar (100gr), -2 tablespoons oil, -5 tablespoons flour (150gr), -1/2 sachet baking powder, -1 tablespoon cocoa (25-30gr), -salt powder, for cream: -100 ml whipped cream, -150 gr dark chocolate, -150 gr pineapple cubes from compote
Difficulty: Average | Time: 30 min
5 recipes with pineapple to try
1. Pork in pineapple with bacon crust
It takes a little patience to make this dish, but it would be worth trying at least at a party or a more special dinner. The others will enjoy the dish, but you will also enjoy the success! In addition to pineapple, it also has coconut flakes, which makes the dish even more exotic.
2. Pineapple, raspberry and caramel cake
Take note, this is an overturned cake! You will see why by following the steps. You can use more slices of pineapple or more raspberries, to taste. We used ramekin bowls to get this shape, but it's not mandatory.
3. Baked salmon with pineapple sauce
Are you looking for healthy dishes? You hit the tank! On one side we have salmon, marinated with basil, wine, lemon juice and olive oil. On the other hand we have a sauce made of 4 exotic fruits, which together with the salmon turns into an unforgettable dish.
4. Pineapple jam
The jam is one of the symbols of our childhood, being that little dessert that was served to the guests. Today, however, we present you a sweetness that we do not think you have tried too often. It is a pineapple jam, whose tropical flavor goes great with pancakes or donuts. The little ones will fight over it!
5. Hawaiian cocktail with pineapple and curacao
Who could say "no" to a tropical cocktail? Prepare it for a party or when you want to pamper someone you love. Serve the turquoise cocktail in hollow pineapple to make an even better impression!
If you liked these pineapple recipes, we invite you to try these too recipes for cakes to tell to grandchildren.